musings of a restless spirit

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Excuses, Excuses

I promised myself that I would write a blog entry before the weekend was up, so here I sit, ready to get comfy in my warm covers and start what promises to be an insane, hectic yet delightful week. But first I have to face Monday morning.

Anyone who knows me well (which includes everyone who even knows about this blog!), knows that I like my sleep and that I'm not a huge fan of morning. Well, lately things have become worse, and I don't know why. I can sleep 8+ hours at night and still have a boxing match with my alarm clock in the morning. Last week was particularly rough. I was sluggish in the afternoons, and I was in bed pretty darn annoyingly early. My work friend Kristin thinks I have hyperthyroidism or something. I made a doctor's appointment.

So, that's my excuse from being absent from the blogging world. That, and not know quite what to say. That, and Tauna's blog is definitely getting it done. That's a good read right there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Marie said...

Yah! Nicole you finally wrote something. This time when I was bored I had something to read. Hip-hip-hooray!

11:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home