musings of a restless spirit

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas can't be very far away....

Here is a quick look at what we've been up to this Christmas season...

Decorating!




Our White Elephant Party for couples at our church...





Van Zante Christmas this past weekend in Pella:





And my work's Secret Santa party today:

Pam (Santa) and Kathy (the elf) completely surprised all of us by showing up in character. Not only did they play ukuleles, but they had a whole little bit with a Naughty and Nice list... It was hysterically funny. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! It was just so unexpected.


And me and Marjorie dressed quite a bit alike...
we even have the exact same tights!

Wishing you a very merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mackeys said...

Yeah a post!!! Your house looked so beautiful. I love going to your house- I feel so cozy and at home there.

6:15 AM

 
Blogger Jack said...

I am sorry that you had such a rough week But have a wonderful Christmas time! you are wonderful and smart! Happy for you that you have enjoyed so much!

6:45 AM

 
Blogger 1 click dissertation review said...

You have started to prepare for your christmas. That will be convinent in due time. I have been doing that as well. Justthe presents are left.

6:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home